what we're looking for
We are looking for an experienced AML/Compliance specialist who could think outside of the box and who have a large experience, which you could share with us.
what you'll be working on
- create and integrate new processes in day-to-day work together with the business and product teams;
- participate in selecting new AML/Compliance tools and vendors. Comprehend and use full functionality of new and current AML/Compliance tools;
- review applications for onboarding new clients according to KYC and KYB;
- ensure the Company's customers' records are full, complete and update according to the internal policies and instructions;
- identify suspicious activities and patterns, escalate them to MLRO and implement necessary response/mitigation measures;
- compliance policies updates;
- conducting ongoing client monitoring and risk-scoring according to risk based approach and company policies;
- fulfilment of compliance controls as indicated in the AML and Compliance Risk Assessments and include a broad set of cross-functional responsibilities to ensure that all personnel are properly trained, processes are scalable, and metrics are accurately set;
- utilise your AML and CTF knowledge and expertise to support the MLRO in managing and overseeing all financial crime obligations;
- assistance in conducting AML/CTF risk assessments and assessing the adequacy of AML/CTF controls to meet local & international standards and requirements;
- participation and providing support to the business with respect to a new service, feature or product launches;
- ensure that money laundering risks are taken into account in our day-to-day operation, including the development of new products; the taking-on of new customers; and changes in our business profile;
what you need to succeed in this role
- experience with a regulated Financial Services firm;
- knowledge and understanding of ML/TF risks associated with payment products and services;
- personal experience in using innovative payment product services (e.g. Revolut, Wise, Stripe);
- appetite and readiness to change one's views, habits and processes when the need to do so derives from company's scaling, optimisation and search for alternative solutions;
- high levels of energy and creativity, an entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to work in a growing and changing environment;
- problem-solving and decision-making skills, with the ability to analyse complex information to identify the critical issue/action and drive resolution;
- understanding of payment systems and markets with a focus on technology and mobile applications;
- willingness to prevent financial crime more effectively than traditional banks;
- getting to know variety of tools and vendors that will make the most effective way of managing financial crime risk;
- good communication skills and open mindedness;
- fluent in the English language;
what we offer
- an opportunity to fulfill your greatest ambitions to conquer the world market - you can stand at the origins of history;
- career prospects - we are young, we have huge ambitions and it is important that our employees grow with us;
- work with coworkers who are passionate about their business;
- absolute flexibility throughout all processes (lack of a strict hierarchy, the ability to influence the company's development);
- flexible schedules;
- compensation that will fully correspond to the competence and knowledge;
- All the beauty: voluntary medical insurance, Bookmate, Netflix, English and not only :)
xpate is the payments platform that prioritises simplicity, speed and user experience.
We provide businesses with a single multi-fit solution that unites all of the desired payment methods to cover an extensive range of demands that otherwise require onboarding and integration with multiple partners.
Internet acquiring, bank transfers, facilitation of payments made via APMs along with mass payouts, card payouts and currency exchange are available within one unified framework. All funds acquired by our client over the course of a business day are settled within the xpate payment solution and can be sent to a merchant bank account straight away, a third party account, or used for mass payout to service providers or for card payout.
Our ethos is centred around creating a simple and rewarding payment experience. By using advanced technology solutions we are able to automate and speed up typically clunky, time-consuming processes. This is all complemented by advanced security and fraud- monitoring systems.
With the difficult payments aspects taken care of, our clients are free to do the important thing – grow their business.