Cards Project ManagerRiga, Moscow
what you'll be working on
- leading and managing projects in company and in International Payment Systems (IPS) aimed at implementation of the new products and services, as well as elaborating presentations, business cases, project and business plans;
- preparing the documentation and business requirements for implementation of new and existing International Payment Systems regulations, products, transaction types and services;
- handling over the process of acquisition of new counterparties, their compliance and quality of services provided;
- elaborating researches, analysis, calculations, evaluations and assessments of International Payment Systems (IPS) products, services and transaction types;
- ensuring the company’s services related to card processing are provided according to company’s commitments and International Payment Systems (IPS) regulations;
- evaluating business risks, as well as drafting, updating and commenting different documents with counterparties, partners and customers;
- visualisation of business processes in accordance with procedures, instructions or mutual agreements, as well as vise-versa;
- establishing business processes related to partnerships with International Payment Systems (IPS) and counterparties;
- elaborating internal documentation (instructions, guidelines, procedures, agreements etc.);
- sharing the expertise among employees on Payment Systems (IPS) rules, products, services and transaction types;
- solving any possible problem related to IPS fast and timely.
what you need to succeed in this role
- at least 4 years of experience in payment card acquiring business, including analysis and implementation of Visa/Mastercard rules in company’s processes;
- approved experience in payment card (Visa and/or Mastercard) acquiring business project management and implementation in company’s processes;
- strong knowledge of International Payment Cards Systems (Visa and Mastercard) rules;
- strong knowledge in all payment card acquiring and processing cycles, including licensing, clearing and settlement;
- tech-savvy with analytical and deduction skills with ability to make concise conclusions based on extensive amount of information and present these conclusions in writing;
- attention to details and high level of responsibility;strong time-management and self-organisation skills;
- fluent English and Russian;
- knowledge of European payment industry regulations is considered as an advantage.
what we offer
- an opportunity to fulfill your greatest ambitions to conquer the world market - you can stand at the origins of history;
- career prospects - we are young, we have huge ambitions and it is important that our employees grow with us;
- work with coworkers who are passionate about their business;
- absolute flexibility throughout all processes (lack of a strict hierarchy, the ability to influence the company's development);
- flexible schedules;
- compensation that will fully correspond to the competence and knowledge;
- all the beauty - Netflix, Bookmate, health insurance, English courses, etc.
xpate is the payments platform that prioritises simplicity, speed and user experience.
We provide businesses with a single multi-fit solution that unites all of the desired payment methods to cover an extensive range of demands that otherwise require onboarding and integration with multiple partners.
Internet acquiring, bank transfers, facilitation of payments made via APMs along with mass payouts, card payouts and currency exchange are available within one unified framework. All funds acquired by our client over the course of a business day are settled within the xpate payment solution and can be sent to a merchant bank account straight away, a third party account, or used for mass payout to service providers or for card payout.
Our ethos is centred around creating a simple and rewarding payment experience. By using advanced technology solutions we are able to automate and speed up typically clunky, time-consuming processes. This is all complemented by advanced security and fraud- monitoring systems.
With the difficult payments aspects taken care of, our clients are free to do the important thing – grow their business.