Money Laundering Reporting OfficerRiga, Moscow
what you'll be working on
- establishing all AML and Compliance function in accordance with international standards (preferably Canada);
- developing and updating procedures and policies;
- supervision of KYC and onboarding, transaction monitoring;
- maintaining of clients’ database and update of the clients KYC-documents;
- preparing reports for regulators and IPS;
- opening accounts in banks and payment systems for the company including search for providers, filling in KYC-questionnaires and negotiations with representatives of the providers;
what you need to succeed in this role
- at least 5 years of relevant experience in payments industry;
- highly desirable that you built AML from scratch and successfully passed all stages of IPS principal membership project;
- higher education (preferably in Law) and CAMS certificate;
- fluent English and Russian.
what we offer
- an opportunity to fulfill your greatest ambitions to conquer the world market - you can stand at the origins of history;
- career prospects - we are young, we have huge ambitions and it is important that our employees grow with us;
- work with coworkers who are passionate about their business;
- absolute flexibility throughout all processes (lack of a strict hierarchy, the ability to influence the company's development);
- flexible schedules;
- compensation that will fully correspond to the competence and knowledge;
- all the beauty - Netflix, Bookmate, health insurance, English courses, etc.
xpate is the payments platform that prioritises simplicity, speed and user experience.
We provide businesses with a single multi-fit solution that unites all of the desired payment methods to cover an extensive range of demands that otherwise require onboarding and integration with multiple partners.
Internet acquiring, bank transfers, facilitation of payments made via APMs along with mass payouts, card payouts and currency exchange are available within one unified framework. All funds acquired by our client over the course of a business day are settled within the xpate payment solution and can be sent to a merchant bank account straight away, a third party account, or used for mass payout to service providers or for card payout.
Our ethos is centred around creating a simple and rewarding payment experience. By using advanced technology solutions we are able to automate and speed up typically clunky, time-consuming processes. This is all complemented by advanced security and fraud- monitoring systems.
With the difficult payments aspects taken care of, our clients are free to do the important thing – grow their business.