Payment Process Specialist (Treasury)Riga
What we're looking for
We are looking for an ambitious and active person who has a good understanding of payment processing and basic accounting and who is eager to develop in treasury
What you will be working on
- Processing of domestic and international payments received;
- Daily monitoring and checks to ensure completeness of the payment processing, checking the number of the received and processed payments;
- Communication with all teams for successful result;
- Distinguishing between different approaches regarding processing instructions;
- Monitoring and controlling of processed data and correct information within the systems;
- Providing knowledge and procedures to deliver contracted services to the clients;
- Participating in cashflow and liquidity management;
What you need to succeed in this role
- 1+ year of the relevant experience, preferably in the financial sector;
- Excellent Excel skills;
- Upper-Intermediate level of Russian and English.
What we offer
- an opportunity to fulfill your greatest ambitions to conquer the world market - you can stand at the origins of history;
- career prospects - we are young, we have huge ambitions and it is important that our employees grow with us;
- work with coworkers who are passionate about their business;
- absolute flexibility throughout all processes (lack of a strict hierarchy, the ability to influence the company's development);
- flexible schedules;
- compensation that will fully correspond to the competence and knowledge;
- All the beauty: voluntary medical insurance, Bookmate, Netflix, English and not only :)
xpate is the payments platform that prioritises simplicity, speed and user experience.
We provide businesses with a single multi-fit solution that unites all of the desired payment methods to cover an extensive range of demands that otherwise require onboarding and integration with multiple partners.
Internet acquiring, bank transfers, facilitation of payments made via APMs along with mass payouts, card payouts and currency exchange are available within one unified framework. All funds acquired by our client over the course of a business day are settled within the xpate payment solution and can be sent to a merchant bank account straight away, a third party account, or used for mass payout to service providers or for card payout.
Our ethos is centred around creating a simple and rewarding payment experience. By using advanced technology solutions we are able to automate and speed up typically clunky, time-consuming processes. This is all complemented by advanced security and fraud- monitoring systems.
With the difficult payments aspects taken care of, our clients are free to do the important thing – grow their business.