People Operations Manager (HR Manager)Moscow, Riga
What we're looking for
We need a cool and experienced recruiter who is an independent and responsible person, who will be the soul of the team and contribute to performance of the people operations team.
What you'll be working on
- 70% of our challenges is recruiting & sourcing, because we're at that stage of growth when we need to actively recruit the best people into our team; these are developers, lawyers, financial specialists, etc. But we are sure that there is no difference for a cool recruiter;
- 20% of the tasks are different projects: creating the adaptation process and its implementation, corporate events, and what else you think will need to be implemented;
- 10% of our activities is business partnership to teams, their coaching and people management and communications development.
What you need to succeed in this role
- you have experience in recruiting from 2 years (both in IT and in back-office or have a willingness to learn quickly);
- you are a self-driven person with excellent time-management skills;
- you are not afraid to work at high rates and can close from 5-10 vacancies per month (point selection);
- you can be responsible for the quality of your work, you know how to build the selection process or improve it;
- you are an independent team player who is open-minded and ready to listen to opinions, but also is able to defend your position/candidate/process;
- you are fluent in English.
What we offer
- an opportunity to fulfill your greatest ambitions to conquer the world market - you can stand at the origins of history;
- opportunity to upgrade yourself in international search;
- career prospects - we are young, we have huge ambitions and it is important that our employees grow with us;
- work with coworkers who are passionate about their business;
- absolute flexibility throughout all processes (lack of a strict hierarchy, the ability to influence the company's development);
- flexible schedules;
- compensation that will fully correspond to the competence and knowledge;
- the opportunity to attend conferences, courses, and professional development at the company's expense - we favor the continuous development of our employees;
- extended employee benefits.
xpate is the payments platform that prioritises simplicity, speed and user experience.
We provide businesses with a single multi-fit solution that unites all of the desired payment methods to cover an extensive range of demands that otherwise require onboarding and integration with multiple partners.
Internet acquiring, bank transfers, facilitation of payments made via APMs along with mass payouts, card payouts and currency exchange are available within one unified framework. All funds acquired by our client over the course of a business day are settled within the xpate payment solution and can be sent to a merchant bank account straight away, a third party account, or used for mass payout to service providers or for card payout.
Our ethos is centred around creating a simple and rewarding payment experience. By using advanced technology solutions we are able to automate and speed up typically clunky, time-consuming processes. This is all complemented by advanced security and fraud- monitoring systems.
With the difficult payments aspects taken care of, our clients are free to do the important thing – grow their business.