People Operations Manager (HR Manager)Moscow, Riga
What we're looking for
We need a cool and experienced recruiter who is an independent and responsible person, who will be the soul of the team and contribute to performance of the people operations team.
What you'll be working on
- 60% of current tasks are recruiting and sourcing (Russia, CIS, Europe), because we are at the stage of growth when we need to actively attract the best people to the team: developers, lawyers, financial specialists, etc. But we are sure that there is no difference for a great recruiter;
- 30% of tasks are various projects: improving onboarding and adaptation processes, building an HR brand, developing motivational programs, evaluating and developing personnel, and what else, in your opinion, can be implemented (we always welcome new ideas and are ready to turn them into life);
- 10% of our activity is focused work with complex cases in teams; maintaining a healthy atmosphere in which everyone will feel comfortable
What you need to succeed in this role
- You have at least 2 years of experience in recruiting (in IT, fintech or banking);
- You are an independent person with excellent time management skills;
- You are not afraid to work at high speeds and can fill from 4-8 vacancies per month (point selection);
- You can be responsible for the quality of your work, you know how to build a selection process or improve it;
- You are an independent team player, open and ready to listen to opinions, but at the same time you know how to defend your position / candidate / process;
What we offer
- Decent financial compensation that matches your competencies and experience;
- Fabulous Benefit Package: extended VHI, subscription to media services of interest (Netflix, Bookmate and others), paid team lunches, pet-friendly office (we often have a fluffy specialist in psychological relaxation) and much more;
- The opportunity to attend conferences and courses at the expense of the company - we stand for the continuous development of our employees;
- Continuous support and assistance from the entire People Operations team - we are one family, ready to support a friend at any difficult moment;
- Great opportunities for professional growth - we are young, we have huge ambitions and it is important that our employees grow with us;
- Absolute flexibility of all processes (lack of a strict hierarchy, the ability to influence the development of the company);
xpate is the payments platform that prioritises simplicity, speed and user experience.
We provide businesses with a single multi-fit solution that unites all of the desired payment methods to cover an extensive range of demands that otherwise require onboarding and integration with multiple partners.
Internet acquiring, bank transfers, facilitation of payments made via APMs along with mass payouts, card payouts and currency exchange are available within one unified framework. All funds acquired by our client over the course of a business day are settled within the xpate payment solution and can be sent to a merchant bank account straight away, a third party account, or used for mass payout to service providers or for card payout.
Our ethos is centred around creating a simple and rewarding payment experience. By using advanced technology solutions we are able to automate and speed up typically clunky, time-consuming processes. This is all complemented by advanced security and fraud- monitoring systems.
With the difficult payments aspects taken care of, our clients are free to do the important thing – grow their business.