What you'll be working on
- Being responsible for the recruitment process within a certain stream of our business;
- Taking part in drawing up our C&B and L&D strategies, depending on the departments you work with;
- Being the best PO friend of our "Heads" and Founders;
- Looking for new ways to continuously improve our business processes in collaboration with the rest of the PO team;
- Being the person that people look up to and seek help from;
- Taking part in shaping our employer's branding identity and many more!
What you need to succeed in this role
- You have experience in back-office recruitment (Finance, Legal, Compliance, etc.);
- Additional experience in C&B or L&D will be an advantage;
- You are a self-driven person with excellent time-management skills;
- You are a quick learner and ready to get into the fintech industry or already have experience within it;
- You take responsibility for the work you've done and continuously seek ways to improve or optimize it;
- You are a strong team player with an open-mind, yet ready to defend your position/decision/candidate/processes.
What we offer
- An opportunity to make something great even greater, you can be the reason why we grow, develop and become the best fintech company on the market;
- Opportunity to upgrade yourself in international search;
- Career prospects - we are young, we have huge ambitions and it is important that our employees grow with us;
- Work with coworkers who are passionate about their business;
- Absolute flexibility throughout all processes (lack of a strict hierarchy, the ability to influence the company's development);
- Flexible schedules;
- Compensation that will fully correspond to the competence and knowledge;
- The opportunity to attend conferences, courses, and professional development at the company's expense - we favor the continuous development of our employees;
- Extended employee benefits.