what we're looking for
We are looking for a Reconciliation Specialist who can work with currency, stocks, fixed income and production tools of Russian and international emitters and who will monitor commercial activities online and will carry out after-sales audit.
what you’ll be working on
- interact with internal customers and counterparties - post-trading activities;
- control internal accounting and accurate representation of transactions in company systems;
- collect statistics on completed transactions for a certain period.
what you need to succeed in this role
- experience in a similar position (banking, financial consulting or a broker's intermediary office);
- knowledge of the main financial instruments (stocks, bonds, currency options, options, futures, swaps): pricing and risks;
- understanding of the principles of settlement of transactions (OTC vs exchange, DVP, T + settlement, storage, etc.).
- fluent English;
- you love a start-up environment and you are ready to build processes step-by-step from scratch;
- your Excel knowledge is on high level.
what we offer
- an opportunity to fulfill your greatest ambitions to conquer the world market - you can stand at the origins of history;
- career prospects - we are young, we have huge ambitions and it is important that our employees grow with us;
- work with coworkers who are passionate about their business;
- absolute flexibility throughout all processes (lack of a strict hierarchy, the ability to influence the company's development);
- flexible schedules;
- compensation that will fully correspond to the competence and knowledge;
- All the beauty: voluntary medical insurance, Bookmate, Netflix, English and not only :)
xpate is the payments platform that prioritises simplicity, speed and user experience.
We provide businesses with a single multi-fit solution that unites all of the desired payment methods to cover an extensive range of demands that otherwise require onboarding and integration with multiple partners.
Internet acquiring, bank transfers, facilitation of payments made via APMs along with mass payouts, card payouts and currency exchange are available within one unified framework. All funds acquired by our client over the course of a business day are settled within the xpate payment solution and can be sent to a merchant bank account straight away, a third party account, or used for mass payout to service providers or for card payout.
Our ethos is centred around creating a simple and rewarding payment experience. By using advanced technology solutions we are able to automate and speed up typically clunky, time-consuming processes. This is all complemented by advanced security and fraud- monitoring systems.
With the difficult payments aspects taken care of, our clients are free to do the important thing – grow their business.